- have achieved a primary medical qualification recognised by the General Medical Council (GMC).
- be eligible for full registration with, and hold a current licence to practise from, the GMC at intended start date of post.
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have additional relevant qualifications or equivalence by intended start date e.g. ILS, ALS, ALERT
- have recently completed their internship and have 6-12 months experience as a postgraduate doctor, or will complete their internship by December 2017.
- be of good standing and fit to practise medicine safely in accordance with GMC’s Good Medical Practice (2013) domains
- be familiar with requirements as set out in The Trainee Doctor (2011) including the relevant core skills.
Read the person specification.