- have achieved a primary medical qualification recognised by the General Medical Council (GMC).
- be eligible for full registration with, and hold a current licence to practise from, the GMC at intended start date of post.
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have additional relevant qualifications or experience by intended start date e.g. ILS, ALS, ALERT
- have recently completed their internship and have 6-12 months experience as a postgraduate doctor.
- be of good standing and fit to practise medicine safely, in accordance with GMC’s Good Medical Practice (2013) domains
be familiar with requirements as set out in The Trainee Doctor (2011) including the relevant core skills
Read the person specification.